yconic - My chances of getting into my business programs of choice? Click here! :p
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

My chances of getting into my business programs of choice? Click here! :p

A photo of shandal shandal
Hey guys, I was wondering on my chances of getting into my business programs...here are my marks.

Advanced Functions - 91
English - 88
International Business - 94
Business Leadership Management Fundamentals - 91
Data Management - 90

So, so far for first semester and last year grade 11(Data) I have a 90.8 average. Next semester I have calculus which can range anywhere from low 80s to high 80s...i really can't predict right now. Economics and Accounting I beleive i can reach above 90 in those courses.

Ec's include being a deca marketing executive, and a competitor for the deca regional s, and other random small stuff. My supp app. are above average i guess.

I applied to UTSC management co-op, Shulich BBA, Waterlo AFM/CA i think..., Queens commerce, Laurier and Western...not sure what program i applied for lol i forgot. I know these type of question are asked all the time, but i want some assurance to get the weight off my shoulders...thanks guys.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of aeryn aeryn
UTSC - probably, if your supplementary is actually above average
Schulich - borderline :/
AFM - really depends on AFMAA from this point on
Laurier - yep.
Western (I'm assuming Ivey) - not if you just have deca as ECs...

best of luck(:
Was this helpful? Yes 0