yconic - My teachers didn't apply all my marks!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

My teachers didn't apply all my marks!

A photo of differentusername differentusername
wtf
I seriously feel sorry for you... tell your parents and tell them to talk with them or talk with your principal.

If that happended to me I wouldn't even let them leave the classroom, you obv. worked hard for those marks and you deserve it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of CatWarrior1995 CatWarrior1995
wtf
I seriously feel sorry for you... tell your parents and tell them to talk with them or talk with your principal.

If that happended to me I wouldn't even let them leave the classroom, you obv. worked hard for those marks and you deserve it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of SuccessIsLife SuccessIsLife
Relax and take a very deep breath, first of all, you have excellent marks overall, you will be accepted to them, no worries. Second of all, have your parents meet them face to face because you feel like it's some urgent to do, and it's overall very important for not only you but your whole future is dependent on that. Do not let teachers win over this. These are VERY excellent marks. You need to be sure that what you know you deserved to be implemented is implemented. So have that talk with your parents and try to tell the guidance counselors and such, inform yourself. Because midterms are going to go out next week, so it's important to have the marks you know you deserved to be in there so that you can out-stand.

Good Luck, So sorry to hear that.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted