yconic - My thrilling but FUN experience of Rotman PSE
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

My thrilling but FUN experience of Rotman PSE

A photo of DeanVermillion DeanVermillion
Ok, so I have just done it, man it feels good to get it done. and more importantly, it's Friday, Friday.Gotta get down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend Friday, Friday Gettin' down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend
Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Fun, fun, fun, fun Lookin' forward to the weekend!

^
LOL, I am just glad that I did it.
However, compared with many of you who have done it, my experience was not only fun, but thrilling, I finished it when there was only 58 seconds remaining.

Anyways, I made a few spelling mistakes, missing a letter in a word. Would they take this seriously?

Overall experience: FUN =)

Was this helpful? Yes 0
9 replies

A photo of cliffhanger33 cliffhanger33
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of CMA2014 CMA2014
dafuq?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of KingKhan KingKhan
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of bcd92 bcd92
LOL cute!

It was fun wasn't it.
I finshed it in half an hour.
I think if you made a few errors with 58 seconds remaining, you should be fine. I mean atleast you completed it in your first try. So they should be understanding.

(:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cocoappleli cocoappleli

@bcd92 wrote
LOL cute!

It was fun wasn't it.
I think if you made a few errors with 58 seconds remaining, you should be fine. I mean atleast you completed it in your first try. So they should be understanding.

(:

I made four spelling errors on mine... and it was my third try, because for some reason my browser just suddently closed down when I did my first try, and for the second try, I didn't like my question.
Does it matter if it's my third try, and would spelling errors majorly affect my chances of getting in? My average is around 91% and I think my essay was pretty good.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of bcd92 bcd92

@cocoappleli wrote

@bcd92 wrote
LOL cute!

It was fun wasn't it.

(:

I made four spelling errors on mine... and it was my third try, because for some reason my browser just suddently closed down when I did my first try, and for the second try, I didn't like my question.
Does it matter if it's my third try, and would spelling errors majorly affect my chances of getting in? My average is around 91% and I think my essay was pretty good.

I dont know, i dont work in the admissions department. Call them up and ask. But if your pulling off a 91% with no repeated courses, fairly decent ecs then it would be there loss to not accept you (:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Augustus1 Augustus1

I finished mine with 34 minutes left, read it over three times, and submitted.

Unremarkable compared to your pseudo-orgasmic experience with it, I guess.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cocoappleli cocoappleli

@bcd92 wrote

@cocoappleli wrote

@bcd92 wrote
LOL cute!

It was fun wasn't it.

(:

I dont know, i dont work in the admissions department. Call them up and ask. But if your pulling off a 91% with no repeated courses, fairly decent ecs then it would be there loss to not accept you (:

But then they wouldn't know why ECs I have...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of bcd92 bcd92

@cocoappleli wrote

@bcd92 wrote

@cocoappleli wrote

@bcd92 wrote
LOL cute!

It was fun wasn't it.

(:

But then they wouldn't know why ECs I have...

I dont know man. With me the question that was asked was what is your favourite extra curricular activity and why? So that gave a chance to talk about all my ecs as well. Always try to flaunt your academics and ecs within the question being asked. So that they get to know that aside from your strong academics, you take initiative and manage your time in ECs too.
Was this helpful? Yes 0