yconic - My University Options
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

My University Options

A photo of Nitrous Nitrous
Hey everyone!

It's getting down to that grind in school at the moment where I need to go pedal to medal and pick up those ninety's!I have like high 70's to low 80's. I am going to pick it up after mid terms. No more going out or anything. I figure I can go up with all 90's in the second half of this semester right?

In other words I have narrowed down my choices to where I want to go to school. I was wondering what you guys all think.

Queens BA in Economics
Mcmaster BComm
Carelton BBA, IBA
UTM BBA
John Molson School of Business( Concordia)BBA or Bcomm

What is the best choice in your opinion and why?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of Viking21 Viking21

@Nitrous wrote
Hey everyone!

It's getting down to that grind in school at the moment where I need to go pedal to medal and pick up those ninety's!I have like high 70's to low 80's. I am going to pick it up after mid terms. No more going out or anything. I figure I can go up with all 90's in the second half of this semester right?

In other words I have narrowed down my choices to where I want to go to school. I was wondering what you guys all think.

Queens BA in Economics
Mcmaster BComm
Carelton BBA, IBA
UTM BBA

If you pick up your average to mid-80s...u'll have a better selection of schools.

Out of the ones you listed. Mcmaster and UTM stand out. Pretty sure carelton has co-op so thats a plus. With your marks i think BBA at brock can be an option. Mcmaster grade range this year is mid 80s.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Joshki Joshki
I'd probably go with UTM's BBA
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of picottj001 picottj001

@Viking21 wrote

@Nitrous wrote
Hey everyone!

Queens BA in Economics
Mcmaster BComm
Carelton BBA, IBA
UTM BBA

If you pick up your average to mid-80s...u'll have a better selection of schools.

Out of the ones you listed. Mcmaster and UTM stand out. Pretty sure carelton has co-op so thats a plus. With your marks i think BBA at brock can be an option. Mcmaster grade range this year is mid 80s.

Where did you hear that the grade range this year for McMaster Commerce is mid 80s?
@Nitrous, why did you choose UTM BBA as opposed to UTM commerce?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nitrous Nitrous
Mcmaster is still low 80's! It says on the website and I e-mailed one of there members of administration.

Does anyone know anything about Queen's and it's BA program in Economics? I hear it's a good program.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Viking21 Viking21

@Nitrous wrote
Mcmaster is still low 80's! It says on the website and I e-mailed one of there members of administration.

Does anyone know anything about Queen's and it's BA program in Economics? I hear it's a good program.

its low to mid 80s...sorry about that

http://www.electronicinfo.ca/en/program-details.php?pcode=205745_190200_135_572762&comp_id=t1
Was this helpful? Yes 0