yconic - NBA FINALS!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

NBA FINALS!

A photo of Emaad13 Emaad13
Who is following the NBA? :bball: The finals just got interesting with that AMAZING game 2!

Like many others, I don't want Miami to win at all...damn Bosh and LeBron (Wade is cool).

Just to let you know, I wanted the Celtics to win the championship, but it's a shame they lost, but now...GO MAVS! Dirk and JKidd deserve a ring! I hope they win the next 3 home games! :cheers:

What are your opinions???

Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of SUMmer123456 SUMmer123456

@Emaad13 wrote
Who is following the NBA? :bball: The finals just got interesting with that AMAZING game 2!

Like many others, I don't want Miami to win at all...damn Bosh and LeBron (Wade is cool).

Just to let you know, I wanted the Celtics to win the championship, but it's a shame they lost, but now...GO MAVS! Dirk and JKidd deserve a ring! I hope they win the next 3 home games! :cheers:

My opinion is that the Miami Heat will take it down the stretch.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Yatesb Yatesb

@SUMmer123456 wrote

@Emaad13 wrote

My opinion is that basketball is dumb and no one should watch it with NHL playoffs going on.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of IanSharer IanSharer
Dirk Chokeitsky

Just kidding. They'll rebound and win the next two at home. I do think it'll go to a game seven though, hopefully Dallas win. Dirk definitely deserves this.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of SUMmer123456 SUMmer123456

@Yatesb wrote

@SUMmer123456 wrote

@Emaad13 wrote

My opinion is that basketball is dumb and no one should watch it with NHL playoffs going on.

Shouldn't you be on the NHL playoffs thread?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Yatesb Yatesb

@SUMmer123456 wrote

@Yatesb wrote

@SUMmer123456 wrote

@Emaad13 wrote

Shouldn't you be on the NHL playoffs thread?

Yea sorry, I forgot I wasn't allowed here
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of rachelvarga rachelvarga
GO MAVS! GO DIRK!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of goldmansachs goldmansachs
Dallas. They deserve it, especially Dirk.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of rt7 rt7
i was very confident that miami would take the series after game 2 since i didn't see a way for dallas to score enough against miami's D. also wade/lebron hits these random 3's here and there and it's really tough for dallas to catch up after. i felt that the only reason miami lost game 2 was because the heat celebrated too early.

however, after game 3, i'm worried. i still think miami will take it but they have to run the mavs off the 3 pt line. dallas only lost game 3 cus they missed open 3's.

heat in 6.
Was this helpful? Yes 0