yconic - Need help choosing what Uni to go to.
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Need help choosing what Uni to go to.

A photo of Nuglet Nuglet
As the title says, im a bit confused on what university i should go to next year. I've been accepted to all 3 places that i've applied to. York BA for IT, UOIT for IT Networking and Security, and Ryerson BTM. I was sort of set on going to ryerson, but after researching more, turns out the program may suck or not suck and im confused now. I've seen forums that say it's amazing and has gotten the person jobs etcetc, while others say the program sucks and overall a waste.

http://f.redflagdeals.com/showthread.php?t=1164691&mobile_type=basic

^ this is a thread thats making me iffy on BTM now.

I need your help guys, where do i go to.

Also UOIT kinda out of the question as residence and and everything else it a bit to much for me. Really its up between York IT and Ryerson BTM, thanks in advance guys.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of Nuglet Nuglet
Bump.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of iCorrosive iCorrosive
Yeah I wouldn't choose UOIT if I were you. As for York and Ryerson, I would say whatever atmosphere you think you'll like the most. It's moreover what you do in university rather than where you go. So be as involved as you can, and you'll land that job. :cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0