yconic - Need help with Rotman Repeated Courses Please!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Need help with Rotman Repeated Courses Please!

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Hi,

I took advanced functions in grade 11 and I didn't get the best mark. So this year (grade 12), I repeated it and got a 90. I want to apply to Rotman Commerce but I heard they don't take repeated courses. But the thing with Rotman is, for their BComm program, advanced fucntions is not is a requirement. Will they calculate my top 6 average with the repeated advanced functions because it's high enough to be in my top 6, or will they add the next highest mark? Confused lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of erudite erudite
The repeated advanced functions mark will not be taken and your next best mark will be considered.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of bcd92 bcd92

@aimster wrote
Hi,

I took advanced functions in grade 11 and I didn't get the best mark. So this year (grade 12), I repeated it and got a 90. I want to apply to Rotman Commerce but I heard they don't take repeated courses. But the thing with Rotman is, for their BComm program, advanced fucntions is not is a requirement. Will they calculate my top 6 average with the repeated advanced functions because it's high enough to be in my top 6, or will they add the next highest mark? Confused lol

OMFGGG! Im repeating AF and i had lost all my hope for the Rotman program. You have made me so happy today by stating that AF is NOT a requirement.Thank-you so much for this post!!!!!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0