yconic - Need opinions!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Need opinions!

A photo of KcM11 KcM11
Hey! So im in grade 12 right now and for my philosophy class the teacher has assigned an essay of any topic that we can relate to philosophy. Such as "the philosophy of golf", or "the philosophy of media" or even "the philosophy of batman" ect... It can literally be ANYTHING lol
I would REALLY appreciate your opinions on what my topic should be as i am having a really hard time thinking of one. Please post your suggested topic and WHY you think it would be a good topic choice :)

Thanks for the help! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Emaad13 Emaad13
does it have to be something general, like "Philosophy of Birth"? Or can it be something specific, for example, like: "Should abortion be permitted in cases where the mother's life is at risk?" <-- That's an philosophy AND ethics question...but just an example. More general or specific?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Hi!
The Philosophy of my daily life, of my school community, of a squirrel-like behavior :bounce:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Emaad13 Emaad13
The philosophy of Disease, or near death experience...pretty interesting topics =)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Ninjakat Ninjakat
Evolution would be a fun one.. since you can argue religion :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0