yconic - Need some direction
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Need some direction

A photo of j0oker j0oker
Hi my name is gary. I am intrested to study in canada, I dont have a canadian citizenship.. is this site is what I need to get help?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of Bulltyro Bulltyro
Hello Gary. It depends on which country you are currently residing in. This site does not really provide help but we can provide advice. You can contact your nearest agencies which are affiliated with Canadian universities. For example in Pakistan there is an agency called RMT, it is affiliated with Universities of Windsor, Saint Mary and Dalhousie. My advice to you would be to contact as much universities online and see if they have any offices in your country and then contact them, or consult about student visas which I do not have much info about.

Cheers!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of aquarius aquarius

@j0oker wrote
Hi my name is gary. I am intrested to study in canada, I dont have a canadian citizenship.. is this site is what I need to get help?

You don't need Canadian Citizenship to study in Canada. Once you know which university in Canada you want to apply send in your application. There is International student site on every university website. I think tuition fee for International student is about $20k per year depending on the program . Once the school has approved you, with the admission letter, go to the canadian consulate/embassy to apply for your student visa!!

Good Luck !
Was this helpful? Yes 0