yconic - Next Round of Ottawa Admissions
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Next Round of Ottawa Admissions

A photo of Njdeh Njdeh
Does anyone know when the next round of UOttawa admissions for Political Science will be? I know crim was sent out earlier last week
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Shomzie322 Shomzie322
hmm not totaly sure by any means, but i would assume either next week or closer to mid april , especially if ur in a semestered school since thts about when mid terms are. Don't stress too much in terms of counting the days till you get accepted : P I myself have been accepted to ottawa U poly sci same as you :) so it definatley isn't impossible :P good luck ! :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of allison123 allison123

@Shomzie322 wrote
hmm not totaly sure by any means, but i would assume either next week or closer to mid april , especially if ur in a semestered school since thts about when mid terms are. Don't stress too much in terms of counting the days till you get accepted : P I myself have been accepted to ottawa U poly sci same as you :) so it definatley isn't impossible :P good luck ! :D

what did you get into poli sci with (if you dont mind me asking?) how many courses have you completed?
oh, and of course, congratz!!!! :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of allison123 allison123
Hi!!! I JUST got accepted to Ottawa U for Political Science, Communications and Arts!
Was this helpful? Yes 0