yconic - No Acknowledgement Email
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

No Acknowledgement Email

A photo of HSivarajah HSivarajah
I didn't get my acknowledgement email from Laurier yet and most people already have. Should I contact them or just keep waiting?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of ps3fanboy25 ps3fanboy25
When did you apply? Wait a bit longer but it could be something to do with your email, if you got the email it might have deleted it because it thought it was spam. I disabled all of my spam settings because my UofT email got sent to my spam folder.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of HSivarajah HSivarajah
It's not in my junk or deleted folder. I got an email saying I should check the status of my application, and another one about a scholarship from laurier. Funny thing is, most people got these emails after they got their pins.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ilikeyork ilikeyork

@HSivarajah wrote
I didn't get my acknowledgement email from Laurier yet and most people already have. Should I contact them or just keep waiting?

When did you apply? You know that you'll have to wait a few days/a week.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I haven't received my acknowledgment from Laurier either! I got all my other acknowledgement emails from other universities :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sunny1011 sunny1011
i havent gotten one either and neither has my friend who applied mid december
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of tempurabits tempurabits
wow and i thought i was the only one.. cause everyone else has received their acknowledgement email for laurier

I applied a day after admissions was closed for the holiday, and when they came back Jan 2, I started receiving them from all the other unis.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of karenisme1994 karenisme1994
I didn't get it too! I applied a day or two after boxing day. Did you do anything about it yet?
Was this helpful? Yes 0