yconic - No Decision Yet
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

No Decision Yet

A photo of Decisions Decisions
If it still says No Decision Yet on my schulich application, is it time to stop waiting around for it? ive got offers to 3 other programs at york, but it didnt say DENY for my schulich offer.

anyone else?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of goldmansachs goldmansachs
That means you have received alternate offers, however if you do feel that you hold a strong application, call them and request to be put on the waiting list.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of apark17 apark17
call them, honestly doesnt hurt to try.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jessiexo jessiexo

@goldmansachs wrote
That means you have received alternate offers, however if you do feel that you hold a strong application, call them and request to be put on the waiting list.

You chose McGill in the end?? :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of goldmansachs goldmansachs

@jessiexo wrote

@goldmansachs wrote

You chose McGill in the end?? :)

Haha yep. Hopefully you will going there too!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dancecubed dancecubed

@Decisions wrote
If it still says No Decision Yet on my schulich application, is it time to stop waiting around for it? ive got offers to 3 other programs at york, but it didnt say DENY for my schulich offer.

anyone else?

When I was rejected from Schulich last year, it said "You are not eligible for an offer at this time," or something along those lines. If it still says "No decision yet," you still have a chance. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0