yconic - No more Schulich
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

No more Schulich

A photo of Happy123 Happy123
Hey I got into Schulich but I won't be able to go there anymore, however, I've already finished my enrollment appointment and made my courses (I havn't deposited money yet). My question is can I still change which university I want to go to? Thanks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@Happy123 wrote
Hey I got into Schulich but I won't be able to go there anymore, however, I've already finished my enrollment appointment and made my courses (I havn't deposited money yet). My question is can I still change which university I want to go to? Thanks.

June 2nd is the deadline to accept your offer so you can probably still switch it on OUAC by accepting another :p

Although since you've registered for courses you may have to pay a fee for cancelling. You should still call Schulich though to see what steps you have to take.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of goldmansachs goldmansachs
Where you going then?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Happy123 Happy123
Okay, I havn't desposited any fees or anything yet just completgd my enrollment appointment. I'll be going to Laurier instead.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ninaaftermath ninaaftermath

@Happy123 wrote
Okay, I havn't desposited any fees or anything yet just completgd my enrollment appointment. I'll be going to Laurier instead.

Do you really think Laurier is better than Schulich ?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@ninaaftermath wrote

@Happy123 wrote

Do you really think Laurier is better than Schulich ?

I don't think it was a personal choice as he said he won't be able to go there anymore.
Many people would rank Laurier w Co-op over Schulich but by itself Schulich is the better program.

This is from http://shoelickkid.wordpress.com/
Life at Schulich
Sometimes I wish I was at Laurier. LAS.
Sometimes, half my grade wants to transfer to Laurier. LAS
I get made fun of everyday because i want to go to laurier. Meanwhile, so does everyone else. LAS. Lmao<3

Found them quite funny xD
Was this helpful? Yes 0