yconic - Nursing Acceptances?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Nursing Acceptances?

A photo of rnwldus rnwldus
Hi! Quick question about nursing acceptances..
I've applied to ryerson nursing, york, and UofIT. However, I'm worried that with my chemistry mark, I won't be able to get in. For my known finals, I got a 68 in chem, and an 80 in bio. My question is, if I am able to bring up my top 6 to an average of 80-85, will I have a chance? Or is my chemistry mark too low?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Chucklez Chucklez
I don't want to be the bringer of bad news, but I believe they require you to have a min 70 on each of the six required courses. However, each school assesses your marks differently. Why don't you try to call those schools for clarification?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of rnwldus rnwldus

@Chucklez wrote
I don't want to be the bringer of bad news, but I believe they require you to have a min 70 on each of the six required courses. However, each school assesses your marks differently. Why don't you try to call those schools for clarification?

Thanks for the info! Also, would I be put into consideration if I'm able to get my teacher to bring my mark up to a 70? :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of HH94 HH94
Hey guys :)

Did anybody get an acceptance for Ryerson/George Brown/Centennial yet?
Also did anybody get into Western/Fanshawe for nursing?
And York/Seneca/Georgian?
Or McMaster/Mowhawk site?

So far I only got one for Ryerson main site and Conestoga/McMaster nursing programs...

Soooo nervous.... Does this have anything to do with how you numbered your choices cuz my first choice was Ryerson main site...York was my 3rd or 4rth choice...

Was this helpful? Yes 0