yconic - Nursing at UWO and Queen's
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Nursing at UWO and Queen's

A photo of ayjaaay ayjaaay
Hi there

I applied to UWO and Queen's University for nursing but I havent got accepted to either of these schools yet :( I'm getting really worried, I really want to get accepted.

I have decent extra curriculars that I included in my PSE for queen's,
I included deca, relay for life(breast cancer fundraiser event), link crew(leadership club), basketball, volleyball, track&field, and homeless shelter volunteer. I hear queen's take a good look at your extra curriculars so I think mines are pretty decent.

For Western, their admission avg is mid to high 80s which scares me because I'm only in the 84-86% range.

Has anyone got accepted to any of these schools yet? And what were your averages?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of 57789689 57789689
I have applied to Western Nursing for both the Western site and Fanshawe site. The cutoff for the main campus was 87.5 and the cutoff for fanshawe was 84 last year. You'll get into the fanshawe site most likely.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mccannca466 mccannca466
You should get accepted at Western! I got my acceptances for Fanshawe and Western main site on February 28, and my average was only an 82.
And I'm upgrading my courses, so they should be higher, don't worry. But I'm also a victory lap student, and my offer is unconditional.
So maybe my circumstance is different from most, but since they accepted me with a low average, you shouldn't have a problem getting in :)
Hope to see you next year at UWO!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kathleenc kathleenc
Don't worry - you should be accepted! I have an 86% average and I've already been accepted to Trent, U Ottawa and Queens. I'm still waiting for UWO (main site) and McMaster aswell. Good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of LilyKatherinee LilyKatherinee
Accepted to both. my average is 91%, but i was accepted with 88.5% average
Was this helpful? Yes 0