yconic - Nursing
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Nursing

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
My personal opinion in that nursing is not as stressful as people make it seem. All you need to do is be organized, and stay on top of your work - because at times, there is a LOT of it.

As long as you get out there and meet people you will be able to have a social life with non-nursing people. Besides, with nursing you have the same people in all or most of your classes, so you meet some pretty good friends in your program (who have the same school stuff, so if you can't go out on a particular Friday night, they don't care - they probably aren't either!)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of cosstickxx cosstickxx
My personal opinion in that nursing is not as stressful as people make it seem. All you need to do is be organized, and stay on top of your work - because at times, there is a LOT of it.

As long as you get out there and meet people you will be able to have a social life with non-nursing people. Besides, with nursing you have the same people in all or most of your classes, so you meet some pretty good friends in your program (who have the same school stuff, so if you can't go out on a particular Friday night, they don't care - they probably aren't either!)
Was this helpful? Yes 0