yconic - Nursing[Ryerson]
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Nursing[Ryerson]

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
What is the cut-off avg for Nursing full year?

My average is:

88-religion
84-chemistry
81-english
85-biology
87-technology
70-math

Overall: 82.5

Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of cosstickxx cosstickxx
If you mean at Ryerson I'm not sure. I heard it was pretty high last year though. I think GB and Centennial are lower though.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I got accepted to Gb and Cent. but I heard Ryerson facilities is better than GB and Cent..
Should I just take another year? T_T

Btw, for Waterloo nursing, do we have to take life sciences first :| and what is the cut-off?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cosstickxx cosstickxx

@Oxidize wrote
I got accepted to Gb and Cent. but I heard Ryerson facilities is better than GB and Cent..

Btw, for Waterloo nursing, do we have to take life sciences first :| and what is the cut-off?

Waterloo doesn't have nursing.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Headache Headache

@Oxidize wrote

Congrats on ur acceptance and its me again
i just replied to your previous post...lol
i didn't know Gb and Cent still give out offer without looking at the mid term cause m still waiting for ryerson and Gb and m regretting not applying to Cent:(
Btw Ryerson nursing and gb or cent its still all the same cause in the end, u still get the same diploma as you would get in ryerson, don't waste another year just for ryerson :)
and i don't know anything about waterloo nursing, i did hear that they do not provide nursing, but am not too sure.
ru still in high school?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@cossstickxx, wow I read it wrong lol its Western ._.

@headache, thanks! I got accepted after two weeks of applying. Don't worry! I am sure you will get in and I am pretty sure there are people that will reject the offers.
Yeah, I know they are the same but I want to have the feeling from the start not after 2 years :(. Yes, I am still in high school...

btw, does UFT offer nursing? If so, do we have to go through life science first O.O?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Headache Headache

@Oxidize wrote
@cossstickxx, wow I read it wrong lol its Western ._.

@headache, thanks! I got accepted after two weeks of applying. Don't worry! I am sure you will get in and I am pretty sure there are people that will reject the offers.
Yeah, I know they are the same but I want to have the feeling from the start not after 2 years :(. Yes, I am still in high school...

btw, does UFT offer nursing? If so, do we have to go through life science first O.O?

i heard UFT has a 3 yr nursing program but m not too sure
Was this helpful? Yes 0