yconic - Official - Applying to Business Programs Help Thread!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Official - Applying to Business Programs Help Thread!

A photo of waazup waazup
I'm starting this thread as a online help resource to any of those who are applying to any business program, including:

Schulich
Richard Ivey
Rotman Commerce
Queen's Commerce
DeGroote

Feel free to add more, ask questions, suggestions, news, etc. about the business program applications!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of 120513 120513
is degroote good compared to those other ones? because isn't mcmaster mostly just good for science or something?
and how does ivey work? it said that you start your first year at ivey when you are in your third year in university so what do you do in your first and second year? do you apply to another program and then transfer to ivey in the third year?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of pina.capuano pina.capuano
what are the best business programs for careers on international levels? specifically within the entertainment industry.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@pina.capuano wrote
what are the best business programs for careers on international levels? specifically within the entertainment industry.

Desautels, as one would assume McGill's reputation would be a benefit internationally.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mohammadahmad mohammadahmad
Hi guys I've done all of the Schulich BBA - Supplementary Info Form. All I have left is to remind and push the people that I've told to write my letters to actually get them done.

HOWEVER----I noticed that a lot of people mention their awards. How and where would I incorporate them in the SIF?? Even the supplementary form says "do not attach original awards....." Where am I suppose to put my awards. ???? Do I talk about them or just put them in???
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
For Ivey, it says list all extra curricular activites for the past 4 years. Am I to include any of my grade 8 extra curriculars if Ih ave the space?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of halestorm29 halestorm29

@ZFero wrote
For Ivey, it says list all extra curricular activites for the past 4 years. Am I to include any of my grade 8 extra curriculars if Ih ave the space?

+1 on that too.. I think it's just from Gr 9-12 but I would like to be sure..
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@halestorm29 wrote

@ZFero wrote

+1 on that too.. I think it's just from Gr 9-12 but I would like to be sure..

E-mail Ivey. That's the best way to be sure.
Was this helpful? Yes 0