yconic - OMG!HELP!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

OMG!HELP!

A photo of ambernormandeau ambernormandeau
Does anyone know if I am able to apply/recieve scholarships for a program starting next year that isnt posted yet? I need to apply asap and see how much money I can get my hands on as my program is $20,000 :|... There is no way my job will pay enough to live on and save up that amount within the year. Any suggestions?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of breanneeagnew breanneeagnew

@ambernormandeau wrote
Does anyone know if I am able to apply/recieve scholarships for a program starting next year that isnt posted yet? I need to apply asap and see how much money I can get my hands on as my program is $20,000 :|... There is no way my job will pay enough to live on and save up that amount within the year. Any suggestions?

I applied for my scholarships year round whilst working two jobs and working on grading. Just apply apply apply. All I can tell you is unless the schoalrship doesn't apply to your feild, apply for it. NO questions asked. Save as much as possible! And there's no harm in applying for a student loan (in May). Good luck! :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ktel ktel
^ Even if it doesn't apply to your field you might be able to get it. I won $1000 which was meant for electrical engineers, but I somehow spun an interest in nano to be related.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
It depends on the scholarship. Some do not have specified program start dates so you can just keep the winnings in a bank account util you start school. Others do specify in which case you must wait until the scholarship is posted for the year you will be attending school.
Was this helpful? Yes 0