yconic - On Probation-question
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

On Probation-question

A photo of script script
So I was put on probation in may 2011 (at uwo) and i took two courses in the summer. I got an 82 in one course and a 54 in another. The uwo site says "You must achieve an average of at least 60%, with no failures, on all courses taken during the probation period."

Does this mean my average has to be above 60% or that each course must have a final mark of 60%?

Thanks so much!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

A photo of Gorges26 Gorges26

@script wrote
So I was put on probation in may 2011 (at uwo) and i took two courses in the summer. I got an 82 in one course and a 54 in another. The uwo site says "You must achieve an average of at least 60%, with no failures, on all courses taken during the probation period."

Does this mean my average has to be above 60% or that each course must have a final mark of 60%?

Thanks so much!

I'm pretty sure average is the giveaway there. Either way, you should probably a) stop sucking at your classes and change your study habits or b) rethink whether or not university/your program is for you. You're just pissing away money by failing your way through school.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ktel ktel
Army can't read. I take that to mean an average as well. So pass all your classes and make sure your average is above 60%.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I agree with the post before me.

"You must achieve an average of at least 60%, with no failures, on all courses taken during the probation period."

It means that you must achieve an average of at least 60% on all courses. So the average of all your courses together has to be over 60% and you cannot fail any courses.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
Yeah, the average is above 60 and nothing is below 50, so I think you're fine.
Was this helpful? Yes 0