yconic - Online Lessons/notes for Calc/Data
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Online Lessons/notes for Calc/Data

A photo of IanSharer IanSharer
Unfortunately, my data teacher can cure insomnia and my Calculus teacher can barely pronounce English.

Does anyone know if their teachers post lessons/notes online (my advanced function teacher used to do this) and would you mind sharing the sites? I can probably teach myself this better than trying to pay attention in data/trying to understand my calc teacher.

Thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of Haru Haru
why don't just teach yourself through the textbook. that's what i do every yr for physics... LOL
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Blargg Blargg
Try Khan Academy.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of michaelplease michaelplease
Try the National Repository of Online Courses.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Thanks, but the problem with those sites is that it's mostly just a bunch of concepts. I was looking more for lessons specifically pertaining to the Ontario Calculus and Data courses.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of aimango aimango
Khan Academy is pretty good.. tbh I dont think people really post HS notes, you can get by with just reading from your textbook and doing the questions. also ask for past tests from people who've taken the course.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Blargg Blargg

@IanSharer wrote
Thanks, but the problem with those sites is that it's mostly just a bunch of concepts. I was looking more for lessons specifically pertaining to the Ontario Calculus and Data courses.

Just google the course codes and you'll stumble upon some notes and lessons.

I found this when I googled the calc course code:
http://www.la-citadelle.com/courses/calculus/

Not sure if this is what you want, but theres tons more out there. Google is your friend.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Blargg wrote

@IanSharer wrote

Just google the course codes and you'll stumble upon some notes and lessons.

I found this when I googled the calc course code:
http://www.la-citadelle.com/courses/calculus/

Not sure if this is what you want, but theres tons more out there. Google is your friend.

I found that page already, but thanks! Unfortunately, I still can't find a page for data:(
Was this helpful? Yes 0