yconic - Ontario Scholars
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Ontario Scholars

A photo of g93 g93
Does anyone know if they are still giving out the certificates and $100 to "Ontario Scholars" (over 80%)

I can't find much about it. But 100 bucks would be nice.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
10 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
You couldn't do a simple Google search? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontario_Scholar

Yes, they are, but no I never got nor did I ever hear about getting $100.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@ARMY101 wrote
You couldn't do a simple Google search? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontario_Scholar

Yes, they are, but no I never got nor did I ever hear about getting $100.

I did do a google search. As far as I could find, they are still awarding it. But I haven't heard it mentioned by any of the grads or teachers at my school, so I figured I'd ask here.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Exasecond Exasecond
There is no $100 award in conjunction with the Ontario Scholar's award. The Scholar's award is just a recognition award, not monetary.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@Exasecond wrote
There is no $100 award in conjunction with the Ontario Scholar's award. The Scholar's award is just a recognition award, not monetary.

:tongue: :thumbdown
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of munrobr munrobr
I bet it could really help you get the ladies, though ;)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Stratton Stratton

@g93 wrote
Does anyone know if they are still giving out the certificates and $100 to "Ontario Scholars" (over 80%)

I was an Ontario Scholar last year, there is no money involved, just a certificate.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of g93 g93

@Stratton wrote

@g93 wrote

I was an Ontario Scholar last year, there is no money involved, just a certificate.

:ncool:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Nyx Nyx

@Stratton wrote

@g93 wrote

bleh
Was this helpful? Yes 0