yconic - Opinion about next semester....
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Opinion about next semester....

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Next semester, I have biology U, Chemistry U,and Data Management U. I have a first period spare and I was thinking about doing a eclass. Should I do it, or just have a spare? I don't want to have more work than I can handle.

Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

Spare is nice, especially first period! You can sleep in

I'd say yes, take the spare
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of RedMittenDoc RedMittenDoc

@pinaysmiley16 wrote
Next semester, I have biology U, Chemistry U,and Data Management U. I have a first period spare and I was thinking about doing a eclass. Should I do it, or just have a spare? I don't want to have more work than I can handle.

YES, by far, only yes, I wish I wasn't in a catholic school (although it's new), I have to take Philosophy, and since I'm a bilingual boy, a have to take Immersion french meaning, if i want to take all sciences, all maths (up to 5 now), french, english, (7), religion(8), I have no room for a fun course like exercise science, so I'll end up taking english in reach ahead... So yes a spare is great if your able to do it, just make sure that extra energy is spent boosting marks, as you have no backup classes...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jelly jelly
How do you know the OP doesn't have 4 courses this semester..?

I'd love a first period spare personally. I'd drop any elective for it tbh.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@jelly wrote

I have four courses this semester, and 3 next semester, for a total of 7. I have one extra "just in case". I would like a top 6 avg of 85-90%. :chef:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of inthemaking inthemaking
I'd take the spare
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of RedMittenDoc RedMittenDoc

@jelly wrote

This semester I do have 4 courses... and as I explained, it sucks, take the spare.
Was this helpful? Yes 0