yconic - Opinions ?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Opinions ?

A photo of alzza alzza
So yeah, i just wanted to know what you think you about Ryerson's International Economics and Finance program.. like is it a good program, bad program etc..?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of brady23 brady23

@alzza wrote
So yeah, i just wanted to know what you think you about Ryerson's International Economics and Finance program.. like is it a good program, bad program etc..?

I don't think Ryerson's program is as good as York's Finance and Economics program. York will probably give you better opportunities too for coop and stuff and that can be a real step up when competing for jobs in the future.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of brady23 brady23

@alzza wrote

I don't think Ryerson's program is as good as York's Finance and Economics program. York will probably give you better opportunities too for coop and stuff and that can be a real step up when competing for jobs in the future.

Was this helpful? Yes 0