yconic - Osama is dead
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Osama is dead

A photo of littleroom littleroom
Post your reactions.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
68 replies

A photo of idylle10 idylle10
Can't livestream.. I want to listen to Obama's speech. Grr.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

It was on NBC. Just wait a few hours or so, it'll be on youtube soon.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of EastSideBoyz EastSideBoyz
Although I know I should be happy on hearing this..
I am scared..
because now Al Qaeda wants to retaliate...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@EastSideBoyz wrote
Although I know I should be happy on hearing this..
I am scared..
because now Al Qaeda wants to retaliate...

The alternative would be being placid in the face of their already aggressive nature. You can either choose to fight or sit back and let them kill you first.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of luckylion luckylion
Bin Laden is finally gone.
This assures again that all men die...

Was this helpful? Yes 0

@idylle10 wrote
Can't livestream.. I want to listen to Obama's speech. Grr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j80I4dmPe8
There's his speech
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Thanks!

Btw, I saw this somewhere:

They announced his death on May 1st:

05 01 2011 = 5 + 1 + 2 + 11 = 10 years we've been searching for him.

Didn't Obama say he was killed today? I read in other articles that he was killed a week ago and they were just waiting for DNA results. Oh well, the # thing is still sick.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@idylle10 wrote
Thanks!

Didn't Obama say he was killed today? I read in other articles that he was killed a week ago and they were just waiting for DNA results. Oh well, the # thing is still sick.

If you watch the speech, they indeed killed him today. Now, I hope that pointing out that numerical coincidence is simply for fun, and not an innocent way to allow the passage of conspiracy theories!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@littleroom wrote

@idylle10 wrote
Thanks!

If you watch the speech, they indeed killed him today. Now, I hope that pointing out that numerical coincidence is simply for fun, and not an innocent way to allow the passage of conspiracy theories!

I actually lol'd. I'm going to say it's for fun =D and also that I'm a big math nerd.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
I cannot believe it. OMGOSH.
After all those "games" of hide and seek...
I think the world should be much more on guard now...Retaliation and revenge are scary things in life.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of waazup waazup
Open your eyes, he is NOT dead.
This is all a political game. It's more breaking news to get the audience's attention - what they really crave. What do they do that through? MEDIA.

I assure you it's going to help Obama get "re-elected" against Trump (Lol) in 2012. That's the only reason.

Trump is actually an "Activist", he hates the guts of Obama and is trying to reveal the secret society, some may wish to call it illuminati, to the world. All the ignorant people will think the war is over, Osama is dead, but the war has just started. We have yet to reach the climax. There will be a day where all citizens will be slaves.

THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS COMING.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jesseyeahh Jesseyeahh
Alright everyone, please do NOT feed the troll above.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of waazup waazup
^Perfect ignorant, typical, loyal citizen.

Yes I am a troll. Believe whatever you want. Once you find out, it will be too late. I am saying this from my heart. Do some research. Then come back and ask questions if you want.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Sheldore Sheldore
Retards making a big deal over this, now the U.S. has nobody to blame for all their problems, Osama Bin Laden died a fucking long time ago, this is some stupid BS like Obama's birth certificate which was photoshopped, the world is run by such dumb people.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Sheldore wrote
Retards making a big deal over this, now the U.S. has nobody to blame for all their problems, Osama Bin Laden died a screwing long time ago, this is some stupid BS like Obama's birth certificate which was photoshopped, the world is run by such dumb people.

You don't think one of the most notorious terrorists in history dying at the hands of his enemies is enough to make a big deal over? Whether or not you agree with the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, you know the U.S. still is going to call certain people its enemies (in short, terrorists). Obama even said in his speech that the war is not over.

What evidence do you have to say that he died some time ago?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@littleroom wrote

@Sheldore wrote
Retards making a big deal over this, now the U.S. has nobody to blame for all their problems, Osama Bin Laden died a screwing long time ago, this is some stupid BS like Obama's birth certificate which was photoshopped, the world is run by such dumb people.

You don't think one of the most notorious terrorists in history dying at the hands of his enemies is enough to make a big deal over? Whether or not you agree with the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, you know the U.S. still is going to call certain people its enemies (in short, terrorists). Obama even said in his speech that the war is not over.

There is no fucking war on terror, there is no war, all there is is the U.S. going around the globe in their mission for power and wealth trying to take over land and if needed kill innocent civilians in the process. "The war is not over" what a load of BS. The real war on terror will start when the morons on this earth open their eyes and see that the real terrorists are these American elitists that kill their own people and get away with it without a slap on the wrist. What evidence do you have that this is indeed Osama Bin Laden. There is no evidence, you can't trust any of these media sources now a days. For gods sake TMZ is a more reliable source than FOX news, that's how reliable media is these days. The U.S. just needed to boost its morale with this to convince its people that the war is in a sense a 'success'.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Sheldore wrote

@littleroom wrote

@Sheldore wrote

There is no screwing war on terror, there is no war, all there is is the U.S. going around the globe in their mission for power and wealth trying to take over land and if needed kill innocent civilians in the process. "The war is not over" what a load of BS. The real war on terror will start when the morons on this earth open their eyes and see that the real terrorists are these American elitists that kill their own people and get away with it without a slap on the wrist. What evidence do you have that this is indeed Osama Bin Laden. There is no evidence, you can't trust any of these media sources now a days. For gods sake TMZ is a more reliable source than FOX news, that's how reliable media is these days. The U.S. just needed to boost its morale with this to convince its people that the war is in a sense a 'success'.

As I said in my previous post, I wasn't making a comment about whether or not the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were the right steps to take. Instead, I was contending that there is a war between the west and groups like al-Qaeda, and that this was a victory for that. Now, whether or not the U.S. is actually fighting that war, or every now and then accomplishes it byway of imperialism, was not what I was arguing. I don't know enough about that to comment on it. When I said "the war is not over," I was referring to what Obama said, not to my own beliefs.

Are you saying that al-Qaeda and other suicide bombers are the work of "American elitists that kill their own people without a slap on the wrist"? Again, whether or not you agree with the steps the West has taken in the past decade in the Middle East (whether it has been for selfish, economic gain or genuine aspirations to rid the world of terrorism), do you agree or disagree that radical terrorists are a threat we need to counter?

The evidence I have is that the U.S. captured the body, as reported on the news. Criticizing my evidence doesn't add merit to your claim, by the way. If you want to say that Osama actually died years ago, and that this "Osama" killed is not the real Osama, you need evidence.

Doing comparisons between media outlet X and Fox News is setting the bar low for what you consider reliable news. If you choose not to believe things in the media, I wonder what filter you're using? Is it critical thinking? If so, share why you think none of the media can be trusted. It seems to me to be rather the result of employing a double-standard: characterize all media reports that go against your claim as "unreliable, corrupt, greedy", yet trust all media reports that align with your claim as "reasonable, or, The Truth." I'll admit, my trust of the media is just that, trust. But unless you present a logical reason why only certain portions - or none - of the media are reliable, I could use your distrust to say that we can't trust anything at all (textbooks, scientific journals, etc.)

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Stranger Stranger
My reaction: "It's all over facebook. Osama? Who is Osama? I feel ignorant... I should watch the news more."
:S
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@Sheldore wrote
There is no screwing war on terror, there is no war, all there is is the U.S. going around the globe in their mission for power and wealth trying to take over land and if needed kill innocent civilians in the process. "The war is not over" what a load of BS. The real war on terror will start when the morons on this earth open their eyes and see that the real terrorists are these American elitists that kill their own people and get away with it without a slap on the wrist. What evidence do you have that this is indeed Osama Bin Laden. There is no evidence, you can't trust any of these media sources now a days. For gods sake TMZ is a more reliable source than FOX news, that's how reliable media is these days. The U.S. just needed to boost its morale with this to convince its people that the war is in a sense a 'success'.

Haha. Hahaha. I think you've been to too many Communist conventions.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion

@Sheldore wrote
For gods sake TMZ is a more reliable source than FOX news

+1000

I thought it was a joke when I first saw it on Facebook, so I turned on CNN. But Obama's speech was always "just a few moments away."
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of luckylion luckylion
Justice has been served finally.
The public enemy number one is no longer around.

Having said that, Obama should now look for another one.
This way, we can all have something or someone to blame or hate about.
I suggest our next target be Kim Jongil, the dear leader of the People's Democratic(?) Republic of Korea.

Let's free the innocent North Koreans from the brainwashing cult leader.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of clairec21 clairec21

@Sheldore wrote

+1000000000000000
Watch this documentary: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/3755686.stm
It's pretty long but it's so worth it. It really sheds some light about the history and relationship between the American government and Islam.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of waazup waazup

@Sheldore wrote

@littleroom wrote

@Sheldore wrote

I like it. GJ.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

The good ol' American's yet again feed its people and the people of the world some BS, they apparently buried the body immediately and there's no concrete evidence they are going to give to the public other than some photos that they are deciding on whether or not to release, yes indeed some PHOTOS that have not been photoshopped or altered in anyway....... http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110502/ap_on_re_us/us_bin_laden_photo. This just really shows how dumb the people in this world are. This totally reminds me of a video I saw called The American War Machine that just shows how screwed up the world is. Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl2JQfxnnHU
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Sheldore, you didn't answer any of my questions. I could just as easily say that they photoshopped the photos from the moon, that they photoshop pictures of cells in textbooks, that your birth certificate was photoshopped, etc. You have provided no evidence why you think that Bin Laden is still alive, or that this is a cover-up. Instead, you just keep saying America is some evil group of elitists and that we're all a bunch of idiots.

If Osama is still alive, I ask you this: why hasn't he released a video to show the big group of nasty liars that U.S. government is? Do you know how badly this would tarnish the image of America and Obama? Wait, what am I saying, let's consult Joe Rogan for the explanation for this.
Was this helpful? Yes 0