yconic - OSAP help!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

OSAP help!

A photo of ZainubP ZainubP
So I'm going to be starting university in Spet. When do I start applying for OSAp. Any deadlines? or specail awards and scholarships that they give out? Can I choose a special plan or something with lower interest rates?When do they want us to start paying it back, cause I don't think I'll be working while I'm in school.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
All of this is covered on the OSAP website.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of shannonburley shannonburley
most of this is covered on the OSAP website but I know you get a 6 month interest free grace period after finishing school before you have to pay it back. but most of the time you can apply for more scholarships, bursaries and grants just for applying to OSAP.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Sylviakaz Sylviakaz
There's also a scholarship you're entered in when you fill an application for OSAP called the Queen Elizabeth II Aiming for the Top scholarship. A quick google search should direct you to the page- it's for 100-3500$ if i remember right!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jevette Jevette
Apply early! They have special grants to those who apply earlier! Not to be missed!
Was this helpful? Yes 0