yconic - OSAP Help
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

OSAP Help

A photo of jack3d jack3d
im finishing up the forms i need to mail to them.

one part says i need to provide required documentation. however, osap is fcking retarded and doesn't give any details on what documentations they need. it says a list of required supporting documentation is listed under view summary off the online services webpage. how about instead of having that you just state which ones you need?

i googled osap online services web page word for word and cant find any documentation lists.

can someone help me out? thanks.

honestly osap is the most frustrating application ive ever had to fill out. they need this they need that im surprised they haven't asked for a piece of toilet paper ive wiped my ass with.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
14 replies

A photo of superstar2011 superstar2011
I'm not exactly sure, but when I applied for OSAP, I don't remember being required anything else than the pages with my signature. They may request for other stuff, but yeah it's a shame they're very vague about it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sllencer sllencer
The OSAP application system is really, in my opinion, not user friendly. After you submitted the online app, go to osap home> review osap app (or check something, I forgot)> supporting document (something like that) and it'll list out the things you need. Umm, it's generally a page for you adn your parents to sign saying what you told thme is true blah blah balh, liabilitie etc etc..... and fill out this form with your name and drop it off at the school you're going to. Or mail them.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

^ A warning about mailing the OSAP files: Canada Post is on strike and will not deliver your mail. You need to drop off your files to your university. I had to redo my OSAP signatures and forms because they failed to be sent.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I thought they forced them to go back to work?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@sllencer wrote

Negative. Files sent today to my home were not delivered. And not because there weren't any. I'm talking about my father's work orders that are delivered via mail.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@superstar2011 wrote

@sllencer wrote

Negative. Files sent today to my home were not delivered. And not because there weren't any. I'm talking about my father's work orders that are delivered via mail.

^ Uh, Sllencer. Yes, Canada Post was forced back to work. They're still working on clearing the backlog of mail, but your stuff will be delivered.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@ARMY101 wrote

@superstar2011 wrote

@sllencer wrote

^ Uh, Sllencer, this guy is retarded. Yes, Canada Post was forced back to work. They're still working on clearing the backlog of mail, but your stuff will be delivered.

By when, do you know?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@superstar2011 wrote

@ARMY101 wrote

@superstar2011 wrote

@sllencer wrote

^ Uh, Sllencer, this guy is retarded. Yes, Canada Post was forced back to work. They're still working on clearing the backlog of mail, but your stuff will be delivered.

By when, do you know?

No, not even Canada Post knows. They had a backlog of over 40 million letters because of the friggin greedy union; they're making excellent progress, but it'll take a while.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2011/07/12/canada-post-mail-delivery.html
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jack3d jack3d
lol @ osap not even showing the mailing address for the application

what a fcking stupid program garbage site, garbage service, garbage information

anyone know the mailing address?

LMFAO @ them not even having a direct email to contact them at
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@jack3d wrote
lol @ osap not even showing the mailing address for the application

what a fcking stupid program garbage site, garbage service, garbage information

No, but in my university there was an OSAP submit box by the student services office. I was told to drop it there.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@jack3d wrote

Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities
Public Inquiries Unit
2nd Floor, 880 Bay Street
Toronto ON M7A 1N3

They do: http://www.tcu.gov.on.ca/eng/contact.html or information.met@ontario.ca.

Try Google some time. It works.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jack3d jack3d
wtf

i googled osap mailing address and got this:

PO Box 4500
189 Red River Rd, 4th Flr
Thunder Bay, ON P7B 6G9

so i sent it to the wrong 1?

http://search.hipinfo.info/record/OAK2709
Was this helpful? Yes 0

If you're mailing the signatures of your's and your parent's, you should mail them to the SCHOOL you're attending. That's what I did with mine and it worked :p.

Or you could ask ur schoo's office, if ur still unsure
Was this helpful? Yes 0