yconic - osap process
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

osap process

A photo of marquee34 marquee34
Well i sent all my documents last week so im just waiting on osap to process my loan. I paid 400 two months ago as a deferral fee for 2nd semester so i just needed to pay the remaining 1161 with osap. Problem is grades were released and under comments it says i must withdraw from the program so i lost my spot.

What is going to happen when my osap certificate comes. Is financial aid at seneca(newham) going to find out im not enrolled and not give me the loan? Or when it gets to the direct deposit stage will i just not get any money when the school refunds osap? I heard once funding is released i owe regardless

At this point I just want the money lol cause i had to go through all the hastle to get it idc if i have to pay it back.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Once the money is released it should be yours. They DEFINITELY shouldn't be saying it's not your money but you have to pay for it anyways. That is after all criminal.
Was this helpful? Yes 0