yconic - osap suspension! HELP
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

osap suspension! HELP

A photo of rebecca1314520 rebecca1314520
my question is concerning osap suspension as titled. i did very poorly for my first year at utsc, failed 2 courses and dropped a few mid way through the year. so i decided to take summer school. mid way through the summer school, i received a letter from osap saying that im on probation for osap, if i dont achieve certain stand i will be on suspension for osap. but for the summer term, i kind of lose track of my time and cannot catch up with anything that im doing. so i dropped a few courses, until now, with just 1 course . i calculated my GPA with the GPA CALCULATOR and found out that my GPA will not reach 1.6 even if i get an A for that course, so i assume i will be on osap suspension? as well as utsc suspension for one term. for my situation, what will happen and what should i do? i've went through everything that i can find on INTERNET, but still dont have an idea of how this whole thing works. please help me out.

thank you
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Yes, you could be suspended. Get a job and get ready to start paying OSAP back.
Was this helpful? Yes 0