yconic - OSAP
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

OSAP

A photo of Galactical Galactical
Does anyone know the start and end of the McGill 2011-2011 study period that you should put for OSAP? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

For your financial info. section,I think you gotta be a psychic..How the hell do I know if I will get a scholarship or bursary in my study period?? Is it okay if I selected "no" for this since I don't know?

Btw, does OSAP expect you to work in the summer!?!@
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@Galactical wrote
Does anyone know the start and end of the McGill 2011-2011 study period that you should put for OSAP? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

It'll be on their website. It's probably something like September 4 to April 15.

For your financial info. section,I think you gotta be a psychic..How the hell do I know if I will get a scholarship or bursary in my study period?? Is it okay if I selected "no" for this since I don't know?

Right now you're only filling out an estimate, so it's okay if you say no. However, if you do get one you'll get less OSAP. And if you don't declare that scholarship you'll be committing fraud. In September you'll have to know your finances for sure.

Btw, does OSAP expect you to work in the summer!?!@

Yes. OSAP is supposed to supplement your income, not be the only part. OSAP expects that you make at least $2,000 in the summer, which is easy.
Was this helpful? Yes 0