yconic - Ottawa's Commerce vs Queen's Arts
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Ottawa's Commerce vs Queen's Arts

A photo of asherms94 asherms94
I've been accepted to Ottawa and Carleton's BComm programs and Queen's Arts Programs. If I was going to go to Queen's, I would Major in Economics. I absolutely fell in love with Queen's Campus and I would like to move out of Ottawa and into Rez for that experience.

What do you guys recommend?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of CMA2014 CMA2014

@asherms94 wrote
I've been accepted to Ottawa and Carleton's BComm programs and Queen's Arts Programs. If I was going to go to Queen's, I would Major in Economics. I absolutely fell in love with Queen's Campus and I would like to move out of Ottawa and into Rez for that experience.

it's easy to transfer into queens commerce from queens arts anyways.. come to queens
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JMCG JMCG

@CMA2014 wrote

@asherms94 wrote

it's easy to transfer into queens commerce from queens arts anyways.. come to queens

Could you elaborate on the process of transferring from arts to commerce, and how difficult it would be?
Was this helpful? Yes 0