yconic - OUAC application problem!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

OUAC application problem!

A photo of KingJW KingJW
I originally applied to DeGroote School of Business, Rotman's Commerce and Schulich.
I didn't see Ted Roger School of Management as anything good so I skipped it, but I'm probably not gonna be able to afford living outside Toronto so I want to make a change.
Thing is I never payed but I chose Cheque and Money order as my payment method (later on my Mom told me that she was paying online) but now I can't change my courses. Why's that?

Is Ryerson any good to employers and would it affect my chances of becoming a CA or even CGA or CMA?

EDIT: I submitted but never paid yet, if that clears it up. So technically I should be able to make changes.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
It has to be processed online to OUAC before any new updated changes can be made by you, so wait a couple days or so. Once it's submitted it locks the Application so you can't make any changes until they receive it. I know this because, when I submitted and payed and wanted to take a look at the programs I applied to I couldn't because it had to be processed.
Was this helpful? Yes 0