yconic - OUAC program changes...
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

OUAC program changes...

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Hi,

I changed one of my programs through OUAC website today(Take one day business to complete the changes). However, I want to change it back the way it was >.<, yes I feel dumb. The question is, how can I change it back? And will it lower my chances to get accepted to university/joint programs? =/
Was this helpful? Yes 0
14 replies

A photo of g93 g93
Yes, you can change it back.

It will not lower your chances, OUAC simply states that they are not responsible for the university getting it blah blah blah, just incase something happened. But they recommend Feb 4 as the last date for changes, plus you can still make them past that date and I have never heard of something going wrong.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Thanks for the reply! I am relieved... Going to change it tomorrow ASAP!:cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of safarhealthsci1 safarhealthsci1
If I delete one program and add another will I be forced to pay $40, or does it automatically transfer the money from the deleted university to the newly added one?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@safarhealthsci1 wrote
If I delete one program and add another will I be forced to pay $40, or does it automatically transfer the money from the deleted university to the newly added one?

No extra money involved (done it myself).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Mel141 Mel141
Yeah I recently switched a program too,
does it hurt your consideration if you apply or add a program late?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of StudentAtStPats StudentAtStPats
Do you have to pay to use the OUAC? :o
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@StudentAtStPats wrote
Do you have to pay to use the OUAC? :o

Yes. If you are in Ontario, you must pay for 3 to start, for $120. Then it is $40 for each additional program. You can change programs at no cost.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Hmmm, after changing the program choices, do universities send in new user login because on my account it is the same even though I changed it.

Also, I got a confirmation code, where do I use it?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@Oxidize wrote
Hmmm, after changing the program choices, do universities send in new user login because on my account it is the same even though I changed it.

Also, I got a confirmation code, where do I use it?

What did you change?

You keep the confirmation code. Just in case. It confirms things.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Three programs I applied are: Joint program with Ryerson for nursing in George Brown and Centennial, third choice was Ryerson four years straight for nursing.

On Saturday, I changed Nursing(Centennial) for Business Management in Ryerson,however, I wanted it back to the way it was, but it was too late...So today, I went to OUAC website and deleted the business management program and re-added Nursing for Centennial college. (Yes, that was pretty stupid of me ;()
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@Oxidize wrote
Three programs I applied are: Joint program with Ryerson for nursing in George Brown and Centennial, third choice was Ryerson four years straight for nursing.

On Saturday, I changed Nursing(Centennial) for Business Management in Ryerson,however, I wanted it back to the way it was, but it was too late...So today, I went to OUAC website and deleted the business management program and re-added Nursing for Centennial college. (Yes, that was pretty stupid of me ;()

I doubt they send you a new login. I think I can still get on the Brock site evn though I deletd it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

So the university will just change the program in an existing login?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Oxidize wrote
So the university will just change the program in an existing login?

yup, that's the idea :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0