yconic - OUAC Semester 1 Updates?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

OUAC Semester 1 Updates?

A photo of AZK AZK
Do you guys know when our semester one marks will be updated to OUAC?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
40 replies

A photo of Nyx Nyx
Tomorrow, for my school board.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jonascrazy86 jonascrazy86
my teacher told me my school's were supposed to be posted today, but i checked, and nothing yet.
:(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I just checked OUAC and my marks have not been uploaded either.

I talked to a friend and he said they aren't going to be uploaded til March ish.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Doorhandle Doorhandle
We just had a an assembly at school today, and we were told marks would be updated next week on the Monday I think. I dont know though, it might vary for every school.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of baller25 baller25
My marks just went up today :cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Qq Qq
I'm going to bump this thread since it seems important..

Mine have not been added yet; it's sad knowing your school is run by idiots
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of AZK AZK
My school updated on wednesday and OUAC sent the marks to Unviserties already on Friday
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jordan23 Jordan23
Mine were already updated onto some university sites last week.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jensaur jensaur
Nothing for me yet :T
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jonascrazy86 jonascrazy86
Mine we're uploaded on wednesday
:)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Qq Qq
If mine aren't uploaded tonight I'm gonna personally make sure the guidance counselor are tended to!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Sarvish Sarvish
Mine aren't up yet! Our school claims they were "submitted" on the 10th. Shouldn't they be up by now?

I'm flipping out because I know all my marks except one and that one mark I have absolutely no clue about.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Qq Qq

@Sarvish wrote
Mine aren't up yet! Our school claims they were "submitted" on the 10th. Shouldn't they be up by now?

I'm flipping out because I know all my marks except one and that one mark I have absolutely no clue about.

http://www.ouac.on.ca/ouac-101/101-dates/

The deadline is tomorrow apparently and I'm also quite disgusted at the moment
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Qq wrote

@Sarvish wrote

http://www.ouac.on.ca/ouac-101/101-dates/

The deadline is tomorrow apparently and I'm also quite disgusted at the moment

I could swear that deadline was today last time I checked.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Doop Doop
My marks were updated on February 9, 2011. But when I asked my guidance counselor, she said February 16 was the deadline for the schools. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, they're bound to be updated by that time. Just have to play the waiting game. :study:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Meridian Meridian
That is receive deadline - that does not mean they are posted. You do have to give them a little time to process and post (hopefully not manually typing them in - smile). Note the March 10 deadline to have them sent to Unni's.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Qq Qq
That shouldn't matter, schools are still supposed to follow the OUAC deadline which is in fact tomorrow, so if by tonight at 3am your marks aren't updated there's a problem
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Qq wrote
That shouldn't matter, schools are still supposed to follow the OUAC deadline which is in fact tomorrow, so if by tonight at 3am your marks aren't updated there's a problem

So I should go see guidance tomorrow if my marks aren't up when I check in the morning?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Qq Qq

@Sarvish wrote

@Qq wrote

So I should go see guidance tomorrow if my marks aren't up when I check in the morning?

I don't know if you should but I'm doing that as well
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I will do so too and let you know how it goes. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of poeticallydemented poeticallydemented
It takes them a bit of time to get everything uploaded, but mine were sent last week and I got an email over the weekend from OUAC saying my marks had been updated.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of IanSharer IanSharer

@poeticallydemented wrote
It takes them a bit of time to get everything uploaded, but mine were sent last week and I got an email over the weekend from OUAC saying my marks had been updated.

You get an email from OUAC? Mine were just updated and I haven't heard of anyone receiving an email from OUAC.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Qq Qq
Well.. Looks like we'll all be reporting back here tomorrow with results
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Keja Keja
I haven't even seen my report card yet. I went back for one semester only to apply and my school said they'd mail my report card to me and I still haven't got it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0