yconic - OUAC
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

OUAC

A photo of Annabubble2011 Annabubble2011
Hi,

say that..... you have applied for UofT social science, now you want to change it to for example UOIT social science...

Updated.. but when I went to the UofT webpage, the uni I applied is still there..? why?

I changed it yesterday at five

thank you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of Zion Zion
The U of T site says that it takes up to like three weeks for the OUAC changes to show on their site.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Zion wrote
The U of T site says that it takes up to like three weeks for the OUAC changes to show on their site.

Does it mean that all uni will take up to three weeks after the changes in ouac?
Also, how long will it take Uoit to send me the acknowledgement e-mail?
It's been a week now... thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@Annabubble2011 wrote

@Zion wrote

Does it mean that all uni will take up to three weeks after the changes in ouac?

It varies for universities and programs.

I originally applied to Brock, and that came the day after applying. Laurier was about a week, and Waterloo took two or three weeks. I've heard some take longer.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion

@Annabubble2011 wrote

@Zion wrote

Yes. Changes on the U of T site will take longer to show up than on the OUAC site.

And as g93 said, it depends. Some universities took a few days, some took a few weeks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@g93 wrote

@Annabubble2011 wrote

@Zion wrote

I originally applied to Brock, and that came the day after applying. Laurier was about a week, and Waterloo took two or three weeks. I've heard some take longer.

o but I UTM was my initial choice and I changed to Uoit. I was wondering when the uni will see the changes
thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@Annabubble2011 wrote

@g93 wrote

@Annabubble2011 wrote

@Zion wrote

o but I UTM was my initial choice and I changed to Uoit. I was wondering when the uni will see the changes
thanks

They'll see it once OUAC notifies them, which should only be a day or two. But then UOIT may take awhile before they notify you (probably 1 week - 3 weeks)
Was this helpful? Yes 0