yconic - Phew~ Schulich Supplmentary Application submitted =)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Phew~ Schulich Supplmentary Application submitted =)

A photo of DeanVermillion DeanVermillion
Phew~~~~~~~~~
Yep, that's the most suitable word at this very moment!
lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0
10 replies

A photo of CMA2014 CMA2014
that's what you'll also say when u get a $35k job out of schulich. "Phew, I actually got a job!!!!"
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of greatwallpaul greatwallpaul

@CMA2014 wrote
that's what you'll also say when u get a $35k job out of schulich. "Phew, I actually got a job!!!!"

Man don't hate.

Good job OP, however gotta say, useless thread
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Finance27 Finance27

@CMA2014 wrote

This is exactly why in 2010 Schulich had a max of 95k (plus bonuses) vs. Ivey 92k and finally Queen's in LAST place at 85k. Hmmmmmmm...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of RotmanCommerce12 RotmanCommerce12
Finance 27, what do you think about Rotman Commerce? how is the pay if I graduate from Rotman Commerce? Will going to grad school at Rotman help? I'm hoping to go into the fields of business management or finance and economics btw.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of anthonyt94 anthonyt94
Search annual reports for each university program that your interested it. It helps a lot and provides various statistics that may alter your choice. For instance, a lot of Schulich recruiters involve accounting. Although their is Finance and Investment Banking, Schulich has over 42%(I think)of the employees hired as accountants. That may be a positive or negative for some. Just check all the annual reports and you can compare salaries, specializations hired, etc. For Finance, Queen or Rotman may be a better choice for you than Schulich. Although don't misinterpret me,because Schulich does have investment banking, just not a very large percentage compared to other schools. Remember Finance is very competitive in whatever school you get into. So be prepared. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of redherring redherring

@CMA2014 wrote

If everyone at Queen's is like you, I so don't want to go there.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ilikeyork ilikeyork

@redherring wrote

@CMA2014 wrote

Don't listen to this trolllll.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of redherring redherring

@ilikeyork wrote

@redherring wrote

@CMA2014 wrote

Why am I a troll?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ilikeyork ilikeyork

@redherring wrote

@ilikeyork wrote

@redherring wrote

@CMA2014 wrote

Why am I a troll?

Oh, my bad. I was referring to CMA2014.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Augustus1 Augustus1
"Natural Leader | Analytical | Motivated"

Who puts that in their signature? Pretentious, insecure tool.
Was this helpful? Yes 0