yconic - Please chance an International Baccalaurette (IB) student
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Please chance an International Baccalaurette (IB) student

A photo of asian123 asian123
my subjects are:

Higher Level (HL):

Chemistry - 6
History - 6
Economics - 7

Standard Level (SL):

English A1 - 5
French Ab Initio - 5
Maths Methods SL - 6

im applying to : ivey, queens, uoft rotman, MCGILL, and laurier BBA

what are my chances with these scores.
thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of LampShade LampShade
You should check online.... its mostly all there...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

@LampShade wrote

i checed for mcgill and it states that the minima for last year was 35 points.
some people that i asked have said that i am borderline and might not get accepted.

PLEAAAASE, since your studying at mcgill (congrats) management, if its possible, can you please check for me. Ill kill myself if i cant get into mcgill and my dad will be extremely dissapointed in me. please.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of LampShade LampShade
1) You really shouldn't kill yourself, 35 points is still pretty good. That's enough to get into a lot of other pretty good schools

2) Well since McGill doesn't really look at ECS, its based soley on your marks. With that in mind, if you are above the cut-off chances are you will have a chance to get in unless your incoming class all have really high marks. I had a friend who was border line 91% who got into McGill Management so I don't see why it shouldn't apply to you. It really does depend on the type of students that apply this year.

My bet is that you should be safe though, but even a bit higher then the minima will be a great advantage.

@asian123 wrote

@LampShade wrote

i checed for mcgill and it states that the minima for last year was 35 points.
some people that i asked have said that i am borderline and might not get accepted.

PLEAAAASE, since your studying at mcgill (congrats) management, if its possible, can you please check for me. Ill kill myself if i cant get into mcgill and my dad will be extremely dissapointed in me. please.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

bump
Was this helpful? Yes 0