yconic - Please Help :D
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Please Help :D

A photo of AKhan11 AKhan11
Hi, I have a question and was wandering if anybody on the forum could help me. Thanks in advance

Currently I have 25 volunteer hours and I need 40 to graduate. So I am wandering if I need 40 by the time I apply to university (November-January) or by the time I graduate (July). Also will universities see that I only have 25 hours so far?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I don't know about your school, but my school needs us to complete the hours by May, I think.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Oh ok, thanks buddy. Also, do you think universities will see my volunteer hours through OUAC or is that only if I mention it on my AIF (Supplementary forms)?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I can't help you with that question unfortunately. I'm also new to this "university" thing :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cookie25 cookie25
Hey AKhan11,
On OUAC, they only check off whether you completed your volunteer hours or not. They dont put the total number of hours you volunteer :)At least thats the way it was last year. Hope that helps :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Thanks a lot cookie. I asked my guidance counselor today and she also said the same thing as you did.
Was this helpful? Yes 0