yconic - PLEASE HELP ME ON MY PROBLEM!! (Mcgill)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

PLEASE HELP ME ON MY PROBLEM!! (Mcgill)

A photo of bebeg bebeg
Hello peeeeeeps.
So..
I wanted to discuss my problem(?) with yall and maybe get some advise and helps!

The thing is I was admitted to Life Science and Physical Science at Mcgill.
I wanna pursue my career thru Medical School, however, I want to major in Chemistry which I LOVE.

I checked out the Mcgill website and it says I can still take major in Physical science and take some minors to apply for medical school.

I think it was called an interdeciplinary life sciences..

Do you think that would work ? I'm willing to work hard I mean.. you can't be a great doc if you wanna live yo life easy right? hahaha..

yes so please gimme some advice or opinions on it! thanks guyz
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of heesoup heesoup
Isn't chemistry part of the life science program? Like can't you declare it a major during second year?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia

@heesoup wrote
Isn't chemistry part of the life science program? Like can't you declare it a major during second year?

I do believeeeee so.
I know Biochem is definitely one.
But I would think Chem is one as well.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of bebeg bebeg
it's not. I thought Chem was part of life sci ,but I know for sure now that Chem is part of Physical Science.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup

@bebeg wrote
it's not. I thought Chem was part of life sci ,but I know for sure now that Chem is part of Physical Science.

Oh right.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of bebeg bebeg
ANY ADVICE? ㅠ_ㅠ :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Was this helpful? Yes 0