yconic - Please help me with grade 11 course selection, and is my math mark good enough for universities?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Please help me with grade 11 course selection, and is my math mark good enough for universities?

A photo of willotree willotree
Hey guys! I am new to this fourm so please bare with me. Anyway, I am going to be going into grade 11 next year and I have to make course selections! I am aiming to getting into one of the Life Science programs at University of Toronto and was wondering if these courses look fine for grade 11:

- Biology 11
- Chemistry 11
- Physics 11
- Advanced Functions 12
- Calculus 12
- English 11 (mandatory)
- Religion 11 (mandatory)
- Communication Technology 11 (mark booster) :albino:

Do you think I should replace any courses with anything more important or vital?

Also is 87% for Grade 11 Functions University a considerable mark? I've taken it this year and have completed it, and will be taking grade 12 math courses as of next year. What will universities think of my math mark, too low, ok? I am fairly new to this so please help me out! What other universities should I consider for life science programs?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of aquarius aquarius
Your course selection is fine and so is your mark but having said that you may want to take sometime and read the earlier threads on Science/Health Science.
Was this helpful? Yes 0