yconic - Pls help?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Pls help?

A photo of anna225 anna225
Is university of windsor a good university?? considering:
Academics,
getting a high GPA,
Socialization etc..
thank you in advance..=)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of pumpkinsoup pumpkinsoup
I could answer that by referring you to the university’s website (higher entrance marks = more prestigious), but I think it depends on your personal preferences, what you like/want for your future and what you value. Anyways that is my ten cents on that subject. (Sorry if it does not really answer your questions but that is what I truly believe).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Gucci Gucci

@anna225 wrote
Is university of windsor a good university?? considering:
Academics,
getting a high GPA,
Socialization
city etc..
thank you in advance..=)

what do you plan on studying?

overall, university of Windsor isn't top tier or anything. Windsor in my personal opinion is a terrible city; boring, junky etc. Although the city shouldn't be a big influence on your choice, it's something to consider.

What are your grades? do you want to live on campus?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of anna225 anna225
Actually I live in Windsor, so i don't have to pay for rez. windsor is so boring. I am planning on doing biology/biochem and right now my average in school ranges from 87-93%. i am hoping to go to med school.If i can get a high GPA from University of windsor, it will be really helpful for med school..
Was this helpful? Yes 0