yconic - PLZ ANSWER: Is it too late?!?!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

PLZ ANSWER: Is it too late?!?!

A photo of Amal Amal
My grades have been dropping recently due to certain circumstances (and a little laziness ) and I was just wondering if its too late to bring them back up...

Our guidance counselors said that universities look at our April marks but what about our final marks??
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of sillyrabbit sillyrabbit
Talk to your teachers and Guidance Counsellors man thats my best bet.....Second Semester Midterms are important because Universities look at those marks to accept you.......work hard and see if you can get any chances to bring them up
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Doop Doop
It is never too late. Study hard!

As for your marks, as sillyrabbit said, second semester midterms are used for acceptances. However those acceptances usually have a criteria that needs to be met by the end of the year in order for you to be allowed into the school (Completion of OSSD, a mark average, a mark for pre requisite courses).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
It's only been a month since 2nd semester started. Yes, you should be a bit concerned but that will only motivate you to work harder. You can do it! :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of VegaKrazmych VegaKrazmych
Your final marks are only used to confirm that you are above the conditional cutoff. You need to work as hard as you can in March.
Was this helpful? Yes 0