yconic - possible to get undergrad degree for social science (economics ) then doing a business MBA?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

possible to get undergrad degree for social science (economics ) then doing a business MBA?

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of esdhk esdhk
Yes, to my knowledge (similar to law school) you can major in anything at an undergraduate level in order to do an MBA. But that is to the extent of what I know, don't take my complete word for it! I think economics or business though for undergrad would be quite advantageous (for obvious reasons).

Email/call one of the graduate schools at a university and ask them; they will give you the answer!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@esdhk wrote
Yes, to my knowledge (similar to law school) you can major in anything at an undergraduate level in order to do an MBA. But that is to the extent of what I know, don't take my complete word for it! I think economics or business though for undergrad would be quite advantageous (for obvious reasons).

Email/call one of the graduate schools at a university and ask them; they will give you the answer!

yea because i dont know if i should do a bcom degree r economics degree.... and i heard economics in university is much harder
Was this helpful? Yes 0