yconic - Post!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Post!

A photo of HeyBudd HeyBudd
Hey. Where do you think has the best business program colleges in Ontario.. I have the prequistes for university.. and i want to specialize in accounting..also planning to do university after my 3 year program. Please feel free to leave your opinion
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Viking21 Viking21
Personally I only know people who went through Sheridan's accounting program. Both of them are well off now. They were international students.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of caveman caveman
Why would you go to college for three years only to go to university afterward? It will give you no advantage in any conceivable way, and will cost you a lot of time and money, plus it relies on you getting accepted to a university program after you are completed college. If you plan on pursuing a designation, go to a university program that is accredited, or a college degree program that meets the institute's standards as well.

For example, if you wish to pursue the CA designation, it would not make sense to pursue some college diploma program and then go to university. Just go to any university that has the 51 credit hours, or go to a college that does (Sheridan, etc.)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of HeyBudd HeyBudd
Yeah I agree with you. I plan on going to Seneca accounting and finance program and transfer into university of Ottawa bachelor of commerce or I have the option to stay at Seneca and purse a degree which is a CA accredited ...
Was this helpful? Yes 0