yconic - Prerequisites for Schulich
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Prerequisites for Schulich

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
What is the lowest mark that I should have for the prerequisite courses (math and English)? Is it safe for me to get 84 in Advanced Functions with an overall average of 92.2 and average ECs?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of bcd92 bcd92

@muffnusha wrote
What is the lowest mark that I should have for the prerequisite courses (math and English)? Is it safe for me to get 84 in Advanced Functions with an overall average of 92.2 and average ECs?

i know someone who did not get accepted with a 90.8% average and an 83% in AF. But then again, he was .2% away from the cutoff. You should really confirm with the Schulich dept. If its not acceptable, you can always repeat the course, which could also bring your 92% higher. Good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of MINTOK MINTOK

@muffnusha wrote

I had a mark of 84 in English with an overall average of 92.3. Officially, as long as you get over 75% in your prerequisites with an overall average high enough, you can get in.
Was this helpful? Yes 0