yconic - Project Activity
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Project Activity

A photo of Keiser561993 Keiser561993
Hey guys!
I'm taking PSE4U and I have a culminating activity about biomechanics of Badminton.
I have made a video of skill of an athlete and the question is how can I have projectiles from the video? (turning video into bunch of pictures)

I'm looking forward for your responses =)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of cosstickxx cosstickxx
Wait. Do you have a video and want pictures, or pictures and want a video?
I'm a bit confused.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of cosstickxx cosstickxx
well i'm sure there are programs that do that, but i don't know of any... Our teacher let us choose an alternate for the project last year so i didn't end up doing that one...
If you can't find a program in the end you could always pull the classic play the video and pause when you see something you'd want a picture of and do a print screen, then paste it to paint to get the image from it... It would take a while but it would work if you had to do that.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of taijakelly taijakelly
Pause the video on the spot that you want, click print screen on your key board. Go to paint click the box looking icon on the side the go on to the white page and right click paste. it should bring up your photo that you want and you save it to a document and there you go!
Was this helpful? Yes 0