yconic - PSE topic changed??
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

PSE topic changed??

A photo of sucker123 sucker123
this year is In an essay of 300 words or fewer (approximately 1950 characters with spaces), write about your goals for your time at Queen's University and beyond.
last year was in 300 words or less write about how your experiences and attributes will enable you to contribute to queens university(i think , my friend told me)
so it is different??
do i still write about my experience??
thanks a lot!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia

@sucker123 wrote
this year is In an essay of 300 words or fewer (approximately 1950 characters with spaces), write about your goals for your time at Queen's University and beyond.
last year was in 300 words or less write about how your experiences and attributes will enable you to contribute to queens university(i think , my friend told me)
so it is different??
do i still write about my experience??
thanks a lot!!

Congrats, I think you just answered your own question.
The questions are different, so obviously it's different.
When they ask you to talk about your goals, they're talking about now and in the future.
When they take about experiences, they're talking about the past.
Totally different topics.
But I mean, if you can write about how your past experiences influence your future goals, go for it, although I don't think you would be able to given only 300 words.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of steele steele
So true...300 words is actually very few once you start trying to communicate more than a few ideas. Gotta keep it concise, short and sweet.
Was this helpful? Yes 0