yconic - Psychology (Arts) at Waterloo
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Psychology (Arts) at Waterloo

A photo of SandyH0ng SandyH0ng
Hey there! I was researching the Psychology (Arts) program at Waterloo. I was wondering if Co-op was available for this program. On the site it says Co-op available depending on major. Can anyone answer this for me? Thank you! :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of napinhei napinhei
Yes, co-op is available for Psychology at Waterloo. This page on the Waterloo co-op site lists the study/work sequence for all the programs which have co-op available and psychology is listed in the chart. Not surprising since Waterloo is one of the schools with the best co-op opportunities. They even have co-op for English majors which is the reason why they are my number one choice.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of vslow vslow
Co-op would be available for second year if you're applying to Honours Arts or Arts and Business. Arts and Business has more options that are available for co-op, while Honours Arts are only a select few. (:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of AgriGen AgriGen
You wont find jobs in actual psychology though.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of vslow vslow

@AgriGen wrote
You wont find jobs in actual psychology though.

Yeah not with just an undergrad, you'd most likely have to continue on to get your masters and stuff.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of AgriGen AgriGen
ah that was ambiguous of me. I mean specifically for coop in waterloo. There will be not even a handful of jobs specifically for psychology majors. If you do get a job it will most likely be from the arts and business side (in other words, a business/administrative job).
Was this helpful? Yes 0