yconic - Psychology- Therapy
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Psychology- Therapy

A photo of ovaltinerox ovaltinerox
Hi I am interested in going into the psychology fields. what courses in grade 11 do you recommend? AP courses included. thanks a million!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of AJeanne AJeanne
math 30 pure
biology 30, chemistry 30, physics 30 : these three would be the best to take in grade 11
any of the AP class would be just as well.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JensenHuang JensenHuang

@AJeanne wrote
math 30 pure
biology 30, chemistry 30, physics 30 : these three would be the best to take in grade 11
any of the AP class would be just as well.

are you just making up random courses?? please think next time
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Rourachnitchai Rourachnitchai
Take science courses. Functions, chemistry, biology and physics. Psychology is increasingly becoming a science and you will need some understanding of the biological model of the brain. Hormones, nerve cells, synapses, and so forth. The analytical skills are also important. I stress science because psychology does not rely on old German men reading Shakespeare and Sophocles anymore (although I would firmly suggest you do read both of these authors as they are excellent have shaped the way we think in the West-- and it might make Freud and Jung and their cronies more comprehensible).
Was this helpful? Yes 0