yconic - QEII - Review?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

QEII - Review?

A photo of IanSharer IanSharer
I received $0 from the QEII scholarship, and I noticed that it says you can ask for a review until November, does anyone know how?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of dyd dyd
Hi

I also got a review and got approved for $3500 QEII. My average was 78%. First, you need to contact your financial aid office of ur school and get an address. Then, write an appeal letter to that address explaining what are the special circumstances that made u get below 80%. For example, mine was family illness. Be sure to have any supporting docs attached with the letter.

Hope this helps.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of IanSharer IanSharer
Thanks for your help, but I had a 92%+ average. It shows that I applied to it, but I'm confused why I didn't even get the $100 minimum. Anyone know how I can request a review?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ikillreid ikillreid
Are you a returning uni student? That's really strange.

If you're in high school, applying for the award, it's possible that you did not rank high enough among your graduating class.

I'm assuming you're a returning university student though, and in that case I would contact the financial aid office at your respective University.

Good luck.
Was this helpful? Yes 0